Community Food Pantry and Emergency Services
Location: St. John Lutheran Church, 701 N. 6th St., Beatrice, NE 68310
Hours: Monday & Thursday 9:00am-12:00 noon, 1:00pm-4:00pm
Last Tuesday of the month from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Food, one-time assistance with rent; one time assistance with electric bill
- Clients may come once a month for food for three months; we review clients and may restrict them from coming too often. Each case is tried on its own merits.
- We work closely with Health & Human Services, Blue Valley Community Action, Salvation Army, Crisis Center of Hope, etc. Transients may receive one night's lodging at a local motel, 5 gallons of gas may be given for EXTREME emergencies.
- We serve all of Gage County.
- This Instution is an equal opportunity provider. "And Justice for All."
Donations And Volunteers
Please contact us directly by phone to donate and/or volunteer. Your gifts of food and cash are much needed and GREATLY appreciated. It requires about 65 volunteers to carry out our MISSION.